[Xiao Li Original design - Made to Order]
THIS is the dress to run through a forest with as you spun and twirled while your dress billowed and rippled accordingly behind you as you chased the last moments of the waning sunlight.
- Features a dual spaghetti straps that leads to a criss cross lace-up back. (Model in pictures untied all the straps for a full bareback look)
- Fabric is gathered and cinched at the waist.
- Each dress comes with thin shoulder straps to support the weight of the dress (if you don’t feel the need for extra support, you may cut the strap away)
- Princess bubble sleeves with elastic bands.
- Each dress is made using up to 6 metres of fabric.
Hand wash cold (below 30°C), do not soak for more than 5 minutes, hang dry, do not roughly wring dry. To keep this piece in its prime condition, please treat it with utmost care and love.
Model is 168 cm, 52 kg, Bust 87 cm, 60 cm, 90 cm and wears a size small.
Size XS: Length 126.5cm, Bust 83 cm, Waist 61 cm
Size S: Length 128 cm, Bust 87 cm, Waist 65 cm
Size M: Length 129.5 cm, Bust 91 cm, Waist 69 cm
Size L: Length 131 cm, Bust 95 cm, Waist 73 cm
Not sure what size you are? Fret not, we have invited women with different body types and measurements try on the dress to help you out!
Miss A: Height 168 cm, Weight 54 kg, Bust 90 cm, Waist 66 cm, Hips 89 cm and wears a size medium.
Miss B: Height 152 cm, Weight 46 kg, Bust 81 cm, Waist 58 cm, Hips 87 cm and wears a size extra small. (Dress was a little too long for her)
Miss C: Height 165 cm, Weight 60 kg, Bust 94 cm, Waist 72 cm, Hips 85 cm and wears a size large.
Important to note: Size XS, L ships late June.